8.03.2011

I love storage, I love me some luxury!

If money weren't an issue I 'd love me a handful of these beautiful boxes, the house of Hermes has designed as archives for past agendas. They combine both my love for right storage and timeless aesthetics in one. Scattered around the house and not only the office area, as seen above, they would happily collect any clutter and still be pretty to look at! Items of perfection themselves they can turn any space into something more elegant, more pristine. They seem to be the ideal high factor in a mix and match design situation. The orange hue is perfect in small doses and it will add the right amount of color in any enviromnent. It 's a touch of luxury and sometimes we want to treat ourselves in it!

IMAGES FROM HERMES WEBSTORE AND SARASTORY

No comments:

Post a Comment