1.03.2012

Happy New Year!

A new year started already! A perfectly clean canvas to hold all the new memories which are yet to come... While saying goodbye to 2011 I found myself cherishing those last hours of the year! I can honestly say that the new year's Eve was one of the best, in my life, so far. I was surrounded only by people I love and care and I know that they, too, love me in return! That was the main reason which made the day so special and not some spectacular but empty happening. The day and evening passed so gracefully with food preparations, good company and smiles. So now, I choose to keep this single memory of 2011 in my heart and mind for the new year to give me strength, hope and courage. It's the simple things in life that matter the most. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

IMAGE SOPHIA DIAMANTOPOULOU

No comments:

Post a Comment