12.30.2009

Less is more!



I haven't featured before an all masculine abode but I must confess I was drawn to it from the moment I saw it on Lonny magazine. Something about the rich dark tones and the sophistication it emits so generously, made me want to own this place! Anthony has not only use some of my all time essential pieces like the Ikea Lack self and the Parsons desk but he illustrated their clean, sleek lines in such a beautiful way! The place is designed by a man for a man but the warmth of orange splashes and the brown/wood notes introduce a level of versality into the space. Who can imagine that we talk of a teeny tiny place! For more photos and the actual article you should visit the site of Lonny magazine! The talented team behind the scene has created yet again an another issue full of inspiring interiors and striking visuals for us all to enjoy!

IMAGES FROM LONNY MAGAZINE

No comments:

Post a Comment