2.08.2010

Low storage space

Low storage space is on my head for quite some time. In fact, it's a  project that, once completed, will improve the home office a great deal. Looking around for inspiration I gathered some visuals which showcase perfectly the concept for low storage space. Neat, sleek and modern are the first words that came in my mind. I'm sure though that there is a vast line-up of adjectifs to choose from. The more you look at them the more you can justify their existence! They fit in most rooms and spaces and make all clutter disappear! Also, these storage units can be totally customised and adjusted according to someone's needs. For me the best choice is Ikea because it's affordable and looks right. I'll go for Besta shelf unit in white and matching doors. The idea is to keep the look unified so I'll use at least three of these units lined-up and maybe instead of hang them on the wall I'll put on castors for flexibility.

IMAGES COLLECTED FROM APARTMENT THERAPY, RUM MAGAZINE, FFFOUND, HOMEDESIGNING, OBSESSILISCIOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment