4.17.2009

Warm tones & rough surfaces






Seemingly different interiors grouped together under one notion. The rough edges are softened by a painting or some textiles, even some blossomed brunches. Materials like porcelain can also smooth the effect. Mute colors and warm tones create an eclectic atmosphere while natural light enhances shapes and forms. I see myself move freely in thoses spaces, absorbing their natural pace and becoming part of it...

IMAGES; RICHARD POWERS, MARIE CLAIRE MAISON, LIVING ETC, KATE HUME DESIGN, TOM MANNION

3 comments:

  1. Wow those are gorgerous interiors! I love the 3rd one...looks soo cozy and nice! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that I found your through our e-course. It's so lovely. I'll subscribe to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So different but they work so good together. I love the third picture too. totally jealous.

    danielle
    {fellow classmate}

    ReplyDelete