10.12.2011

Cheap & Chic! {animal print}

In the spirit of yesterday's post I continue with the black and white theme...Today, through "Cheap & Chic" series I want to showcase everyone's fave of the season, the animal print. A trend which many also consider too risky to pull it off. Make no mistake, animal print can lead you easily in the land of cheap and tacky. The secret is to accessorize with it rather than go for the full costume. An all black outfit paired with flats like the ones above gets nice attention and shows graceful style. I got mine at Zara's and since they were on super sale they cost me next to nothing.


ALL IMAGES SOPHIA DIAMANTOPOULOU

2 comments:

  1. xaxa!I got the same pair and they are awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, how cool is that? We're soul mates! They are the best, I totally agree with you! Passion dictates fashion!

    ReplyDelete