10.17.2011

Keep your mouth full! {broccoli & turkey salad}

This salad recipe is so easy and quick to be considered as an excellent choice when things are in a hurry. The great thing about it though is its taste! Velvety as can be because of the broccoli but rich in taste when you grab a bite of the turkey schnitzel. I get mine from a local meat market to make sure I get the best quality. So, back to our recipe; you only need to steam your broccoli florets until they're soft but not muchy and fry your ready made schnitzels for three to four minutes each side in very hot oil. Since we are using turkey, there are no worries about extra calories. To spice up the dish, I use a homemade dressing that I prepare in seconds by whisking together 3 tablespoons olive oil, 2 teaspoons mustard, 1 teaspoon honey and 2 tablespoons of wine vinegar. I pour the dressing over my salad and I serve immediately. Bon appetit!

ALL IMAGES SOPHIA DIAMANTOPOULOU

No comments:

Post a Comment