3.22.2012

Spring came…

IMG_1274IMG_1580IMG_1500IMG_1281
...In and out of the house! The weather has been glorious and when we change time on Sunday I will enjoy the longest days. The air is crisp and makes us feel alive. Nature celebrates this significant period with colors, smells and noises. Funny noises from our cats, trying to mate and happy noises from birds up and around the trees. Even if I feel down, I look at this  metamorphosis and loose myself in it. I get carried away by this change that happens no matter what...and takes the winter away.

2 comments:

  1. So true, one of the best things about spring summer for us is hanging our linen out in our backyards to dry, gives it a fresh garden scemt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You right! The smell of linen dryed in the sun is unbeatable!

    ReplyDelete