3.05.2012

The amazing world of (her home that is…) Silje Aune Eriksen!

Well it’s Monday again(what a drag) so it feels just right to kick -start the week with a great dose of awesomeness! This is a house I would have liked to own and it belongs to ceramics designer Silje Aune Eriksen. It has all the right elements infusing in the atmosphere. The ample white walls filled with beautiful ceramics(some belong to her own collection!) and artwork. Beautiful rustic features throught-out the house combined with slate flooring (well, I’m content here since I have this type of flooring too) in the most amazing greenish/greysh tone with some pine hardwood thrown in for good measure (this I long)… and the best part? The most drool-worthy interior design I’ve seen lately! I spot the perfect grey couch, the right hint of neon pink allover and iconic design pieces here and there, all done with a casual and relaxed style. This home is in the current issue of Elle decoration Norway. The stunning photography is from Trine Thorsen. Enjoy! 







(found via cherry blossom blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment